- 1A game in which participants simulate military combat using air guns to shoot capsules of paint at each other.More example sentences
- We engage in mock battles simulated with paintball guns.
- The test will be a battle simulation, using paintball guns, against a platoon of marines.
- The new group took part in paintball war games, held at a remote bush property two hours drive south of Perth.
- 1.1A capsule of paint used in the game of paintball.More example sentences
- From the corner of my eye, I saw that they were paintballs, not real bullets.
- Keep in mind that these paintballs travel at about 200 miles per hour and usually draw blood when they hit their target.
- It's quite a physical game as you run and dive to dodge paintballs, crawl through bushes and climb into forts.
- More example sentences
- Mr Fell was outraged that paintballers were still coming along to play their games in woods adjacent to his farmland - which he said risked spreading the disease.
- Mr Fell believes paintballers might carry the infection into the district.
- With very little spare time, Kai is an avid paintballer.
More definitions of paintballDefinition of paintball in:
- The British & World English dictionary