- The conversion of a radiation quantum into an electron and a positron.More example sentences
- The fact that pair production always results in equal numbers of particles and antiparticles poses a cosmological question: why is antimatter so rare?
- Pair production is an important photon interaction process at high energies.
- Several experimental arrangements have been used to study pair production in targets using the photons emitted by radioactive sources.
More definitions of pair productionDefinition of pair production in:
- The British & World English dictionary