noun (plural same or palacsintas)
- (In Hungarian cuisine) a thin pancake eaten as a dessert, typically with a filling.More example sentences
- Popular desserts include pancakes (palacsinta) with dessert fillings and strudel.
- Some pancakes of other regions fall neatly into this category, such as the Russian blini and Hungarian palacsinta.
- A thin melt-in-the-mouth palacsinta is also the measure of the good cook.
More definitions of palacsintaDefinition of palacsinta in:
- The British & World English dictionary