- A speech disorder characterized by involuntary repetition of words, phrases, or sentences.More example sentences
- Formally, palilalia is a compulsive involuntary repetition of a semantically acceptable phrase or word.
- Results indicate that there is not necessarily an increasing rapidity in palilalia.
- A case of membranous lipodystrophy associated with palilalia was reported.
early 20th century: from French palilalie, from Greek palin 'again' + lalia 'speech, chatter'.
More definitions of palilaliaDefinition of palilalia in:
- The British & World English dictionary