Definition of palmarosa in English:
1A fragrant tropical Indian grass related to citronella and lemongrass. It is cultivated for the essential oil it yields, which is used in perfumery and aromatherapy.
- Cymbopogon martinii, family Gramineae
- Many herbs, including palmarosa, are used in natural remedies harnessing the power of herbal material.
- The total oil yield of palmarosa increased by 22.6%.
1.1 (also palmarosa oil) The essential oil obtained from palmarosa.
- The essential oils of palmarosa, jasmine, sandalwood, and orange blossom hydrate the face to help hold in natural moisture.
- Bring moisture to dry skin-using essential oils of palmarosa, rosewood or sandalwood.
- Add five drops of an essential oil that benefits the complexion, such as lavender, geranium, or palmarosa.
Definition of palmarosa in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia