- Of, relating to, representing, or involving all the countries of North and South America.More example sentences
- An unprecedented pan-American alliance of campaigners has mobilized popular education and protest against the trade agreement, which they see as anti-democratic.
- This pan-American organization was created in 1990 to bring opposition forces together and to develop common policy initiatives.
- The vision includes consolidating Mexico's position in a pan-American trading block, but important social improvements are envisaged as well.
More definitions of pan-AmericanDefinition of pan-American in:
- The British & World English dictionary