- Denoting a stand, tripod, or other item of mounting equipment that allows a camera to move in both horizontal and vertical planes.More example sentences
- Our group has developed a pair of pan-and-tilt cameras that combine CCD and VOx detectors, allowing users to adjust operation from all IR to all visible, or any point in between.
- It follows the introduction of security measures which include ten pan-and-tilt CCTV cameras recording cars using the car park which serves the cinema, nightclub and a host of restaurants.
- ‘One of the cameras on there has a pan-and-tilt module,’ he adds.
More definitions of pan-and-tiltDefinition of pan-and-tilt in:
- The British & World English dictionary