A solution or remedy for all difficulties or diseases: the panacea for all corporate ills the time-honored panacea, cod liver oil
More example sentences
- Many people in the United States think that screening is a panacea, a way of warding off disease and staying healthy perhaps forever.
- Furthermore, he said, it was not reasonable to expect the sauna to be a panacea for so many diseases.
- If those consumers think the drug industrial monopolists already charge too much for pills and panaceas, just wait until the privately patented and monopolized ‘stem cell cures’ hit the market…
- More example sentences
- It's a tale with a panacean, if twisted, appeal to single women as well.
- Among Oriental peoples the panacean use of Panax ginseng persists today as it has for centuries.
- After all, there is no panacean spend management solution, even though there are a number of platforms that cover different aspects of spend management.