- A chain made of colored paper links and used for decorating a room, especially at Christmas.More example sentences
- These streams of low-key glamour, as basic as paper chains and tinsel, convert the drabbest space into a winter wonderland.
- Three classes created sparkly stars, wrapped presents, paper chains and balls.
- I don't mind that she insists on cleaning the house, putting up a tree, or hanging paper chains around the walls, because that's in the spirit of things.
More definitions of paper chainDefinition of paper chain in:
- The British & World English dictionary