- A boy who delivers newspapers to people’s homes.More example sentences
- Because I live in the middle of nowhere, the paper boy doesn't deliver this far into the wilderness, so I have to drive out to the next village and collect the newspaper myself.
- He had worked as a paper boy while he was at school and more recently in the engineering and concreting industry.
- A 17-YEAR-OLD paper girl completed her early-morning round despite a robber ordering her to take off her roller boots.
More definitions of paperboyDefinition of paperboy in:
- The British & World English dictionary