- Passing or situated beside or between cells.More example sentences
- Eosinophils and neutrophils were occasionally seen on paracellular epithelial paths, and they appeared on the airway surface.
- Eosinophils abounded in subepithelium and in paracellular epithelial pathways.
- Chloride ions, which must follow Na + ions to preserve electrical neutrality, enter cells through Cl - channels or cross through paracellular junctions.
More definitions of paracellularDefinition of paracellular in:
- The British & World English dictionary