noun (plural paradors or paradores /ˌparəˈdôres/)
- A hotel in Spain owned and administered by the Spanish government.More example sentences
- Converted castles, mansions and monasteries are among the 85 paradores - or top-class hotels - run by the Spanish government.
- When it comes to a luxurious stay in a former castle or palace, Spain's state-run paradors are excellent value.
- Spain's government-owned paradors provide a guarantee of quality at reasonable prices.
Spanish, literally 'stopping place'.
More definitions of paradorDefinition of parador in:
- The British & World English dictionary