- A pair of parallel rails mounted on posts, used in gymnastics.More example sentences
- Her routine on the parallel bars includes combinations that are unique.
- Women's gymnastic events include balance beam, uneven parallel bars, combined exercises, floor exercises, vaulting, and rhythmic sportive gymnastics.
- Check out the male and female weight lifters and body builders at Muscle Beach with it's free weights, rings, parallel bars, balance bar, and other gymnastics apparatus.
More definitions of parallel barsDefinition of parallel bars in:
- The British & World English dictionary