Of or relating to a form of reasoning that does not conform to the rules of logic.
More example sentences
- Another disadvantage is that an internal calibration could be considered nonindependent or paralogical.
- The Right are trying to disown it, engaging in the most shocking revisionism and paralogical torsions imaginable.
- More example sentences
- Thus, we arrive at "Charter of Interbeing," which, paralogically, provides a theory that shuns theory.
- The many approaches outlined here for either performativity based or paralogically based transformations of scholarly communication systems can be implemented in various combinations of subsidization or commercial cost recovery.
Definition of paralogical in:
- The British & World English dictionary