Definition of paralogical in English:
Of or relating to a form of reasoning that does not conform to the rules of logic.
- Another disadvantage is that an internal calibration could be considered nonindependent or paralogical.
- The Right are trying to disown it, engaging in the most shocking revisionism and paralogical torsions imaginable.
- Example sentences
- Thus, we arrive at "Charter of Interbeing," which, paralogically, provides a theory that shuns theory.
- The many approaches outlined here for either performativity based or paralogically based transformations of scholarly communication systems can be implemented in various combinations of subsidization or commercial cost recovery.
Definition of paralogical in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia