- A person who is trained to do medical work, especially emergency first aid, but is not usually a fully qualified physician.More example sentences
- The hotel was sealed off as a team of paramedics treated one of the injured workers.
- The man was later carried out by police and paramedics, put on a stretcher and taken by ambulance to hospital.
- He was also taken by paramedics to the Friarage and was suffering from knee, ankle and facial injuries.
More definitions of paramedicDefinition of paramedic in:
- The British & World English dictionary