Definition of paranormal in English:
Denoting events or phenomena such as telekinesis or clairvoyance that are beyond the scope of normal scientific understanding: a mystic who can prove he has paranormal powers (as noun the paranormal) an investigator of the paranormal
More example sentences
- I told him to wake up and write this information down as scientific proof of a paranormal event.
- He also told him that he was not the first person to have had a paranormal event happen to them in this building.
- All believed and claimed to have experienced varying degrees of paranormal manifestation.
- Example sentences
- Some accounts describe people receiving valuable information paranormally: For example, a woman was involved in a custody battle regarding her deceased sister-in-law's children.
- Unusual paranormally associated experiences have been reported by guests as well as by the owner and management personnel of the historic Oliver House in Bisbee, Arizona.
- Working under the auspices of a French commercial metals company, the investigators have gone to enormous lengths to ensure the effects they are examining were produced paranormally and not by normal methods.
Words that rhyme with paranormalabnormal, conformal, formal, normal, subnormal
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan