- Partial paralysis of the lower limbs.More example sentences
- In a prospective study designed to more accurately define the incidence of CSM, 23.6 percent of 585 patients with tetraparesis or paraparesis admitted to a United Kingdom regional neuroscience center had CSM.
- These patients with lower spinal cord involvement often present with myelopathies, cauda equina syndrome, paraparesis, or bladder dysfunction.
- The neurologic examination will often reveal monoparesis or paraparesis, a sensory level and sphincter disturbances.
More definitions of paraparesisDefinition of paraparesis in:
- The British & World English dictionary