- Relating to or situated in a plane adjacent or parallel to the plane that divides the body into right and left halves.More example sentences
- One patient, a 74-year-old woman with AD, had thrombosis of her superior sagittal sinus producing bilateral parasagittal regions of extensive hemorrhagic necrosis.
- The distal radial expansion therefore restricts movement of the carpus on the antebrachium largely to the parasagittal plane.
- The degree of atrophy is much more profound in the parasagittal cortex, and is particularly severe in the frontal region of this hemisphere.
- More example sentences
- Girdle elements were measured parasagittally from the glenoid/acetabulum to the farthest anterior or posterior extent of each element.
- Further evidence of propaliny in Edaphosaurus is found on the wear facets of its teeth, which bear parasagittally aligned microstriations that are reminiscent of those reported by Rybczynski and Reisz for Suminia.
More definitions of parasagittalDefinition of parasagittal in:
- The British & World English dictionary