- A substance used in medicine and veterinary medicine to kill parasites (especially those other than bacteria or fungi).More example sentences
- We don't use any commercial fertilizers, herbicides, insecticides, parasiticides, antibiotics, or growth hormones.
- One of the most effective treatments is a parasiticide that is applied to a small area at the back of the neck.
- Arsenic compounds, commonly used in non-organic poultry feed as growth promoters and parasiticides, are linked to high incidence of cancer and other illnesses in areas where poultry litter containing arsenic is used as fertilizer.
More definitions of parasiticideDefinition of parasiticide in:
- The British & World English dictionary