- A disorder characterized by abnormal or unusual behavior of the nervous system during sleep: he’s being treated for parasomnia at a sleep disorder clinicMore example sentences
- In some cases, parasomnia can cause people to commit crimes in their sleep.
- Keep reading to learn about the three categories of parasomnia (rhythmic, paroxysmal, and static disorders) and find out how you can help your child.
- Sleepwalking is a form of parasomnia, a class of sleep disorders characterized by partial wakefulness.
More definitions of parasomniaDefinition of parasomnia in:
- The British & World English dictionary