- A person who manufactures or retails perfume.More example sentences
- Like SpaceNK's Nicky Kinnaird and the parfumier Jo Malone, she is basing her brand's appeal on choice, price and cult cosmetics.
- It's about a parfumier turned murderer and although you think you know the ending you're still shocked when it happens.
- If you are looking for a romantic memento, stop off at Frederic Malle, the top parfumier.
French, from parfum perfume.
More definitions of parfumierDefinition of parfumier in:
- The British & World English dictionary