Relating to Paris.
- The Post Office had organised a street party, the weather was fine and, for an hour or two, village street was more like a Parisian boulevard with wine and cheese and accordion music.
- There's only so much you can do to make any part of Hackney look like a Parisian boulevard, especially just after you've got up.
- The houses are built stoutly of granite and the mile-long main street is as broad as a Parisian boulevard.
A native or inhabitant of Paris.
- The usual role assigned to Manet is as the father of impressionism - because of his genius for annoying respectable Parisians and those flashing fencer's brush strokes of his.
- How would you like to sweep through the centre of Paris with a police motorbike escort stopping the traffic, and the oh-so-cool Parisians lining the pavements to cheer your passing?
- With Parisians, the less conspicuous you are, the better.
Late Middle English: from French parisien.
Words that rhyme with ParisianElysian, Frisian, Tunisian
Definition of Parisian in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.