Definition of parkerizing in English:
- 1parkerized adjective trademark
- Example sentences
- It has the same features as the parkerized model, including 3.5-inch barrel, 3-dot sights and six-round magazine.
- The number one gun was parkerized, the only one so finished, and the rest were finished in Wilson's ‘Armor-Tuft’ coating.
- The magazine well is slightly beveled, and the parkerized finish is a little different color from the wartime guns, but that's about it.
Definition of parkerizing in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.