- An area where cars or other vehicles may be left temporarily.More example sentences
- I sat in my office looking over some statistics, figures, and forms, staring out the window at the snow-covered parking lot, feeling a little bored.
- They suggest people should not leave valuable articles in their cars and should choose well-observed parking lots.
- Pay and display meters are available beside the parking lots.
More definitions of parking lotDefinition of parking lot in:
- The British & World English dictionary