- A luxuriously fitted railroad car, typically with individually reserved seats.More example sentences
- The cars illustrated in this article are the 600-627 series coaches converted by the C&O from the secondhand Pullman parlor cars.
- There were 2 engines, baggage car, transition sleeper for staff, 3 sleeper cars, parlor car, dining car, lounge car and 4 coaches.
- Those darn standard bedrooms are too small for a long trip (except on the Starlight - the parlour car and entertainment make a standard bedroom OK there), but at least the luggage rack was close by for extra storage.
More definitions of parlor carDefinition of parlor car in:
- The British & World English dictionary