- A private school supported by a particular church or parish.More example sentences
- There would be for-profit schools, charter schools, parochial schools, and government schools.
- Westminster Christian Academy is a parochial school - a school established and overseen by a congregation as a ministry of the church.
- The majority of the other county school districts and parochial schools quickly followed the example of Bloomington public schools and voluntarily dropped German language instruction.
More definitions of parochial schoolDefinition of parochial school in:
- The British & World English dictionary