- A television or radio program on which a representative of a political party presents material intended to foster support for it.More example sentences
- When I used to cover party political broadcasts for Radio 4, Tony would get genuinely moved; you could see the dampness in the eyes.
- One of the political parties has made a party political broadcast that the BBC and UTV believe does not follow one of the guidelines.
- The announcement, ‘There will now be a party political broadcast…’ prompts most people to switch the television off.
More definitions of party political broadcastDefinition of party political broadcast in:
- The British & World English dictionary