noun (plural same)
- A dance for two people, typically a man and a woman.More example sentences
- A storm had begun as they danced their last pas de deux together onstage.
- Bethany recalls dancing the pas de deux with Jonathan Howells.
- It is a jazz pas de deux and a tuxedo duet punctuated by brilliant solos, mixing the playful and erotic in a rapid succession.
French, literally 'step of two'.
More definitions of pas de deuxDefinition of pas de deux in:
- The British & World English dictionary