noun (plural same)
- A dance for four people.More example sentences
- Taylor had done a similar job on Martha Graham in the pas de quatre plus chair, set to ‘Some Jazz Blues,’ in Oh, You Kid!
- They rounded out the Russian part of the program, which also included the pas de quatre from Sleeping Beauty's Act III.
- Brown belatedly brought up the rear when a pas de quatre was needed.
French, literally 'step of four'.
More definitions of pas de quatreDefinition of pas de quatre in:
- The British & World English dictionary