noun• informal • dated
- A brief infatuation: Kath’s got a pash on himMore example sentences
- Find someone that you can maybe fall in love with or maybe just have a nice, comfortable relationship for awhile. Find a mad pash.
- Today's 10-year-olds can discover for themselves my long-ago pash.
- Then there's the ex-boyfriend, the one a friend of mine named the ‘mad pash of my life,’ which is about the long and the short of it.
early 20th century: abbreviation of passion.
More definitions of pashDefinition of pash in:
- The British & World English dictionary