- Fine-quality material made from goat’s wool.More example sentences
- The markets are great places to purchase leather bags, belts and jackets, jewellery, pashminas, stationary and accessories.
- I myself gave it a whirl, but counting was never my strong point, so I failed to progress beyond impossibly wide and long scarves - pashminas for a Siberian climate, if you like.
- I'm not the type to wear pashminas and other things round my shoulders so I've had a nightmare trying to find something I like.
Persian, from pašm 'wool, down'.
More definitions of pashminaDefinition of pashmina in:
- The British & World English dictionary