Definition of password in English:
1A secret word or phrase that must be used to gain admission to something.
- They were a secret detective society you see, with secret meetings, and a secret badge, and passwords and codes and everything.
- My credit is good, I know all my secret passwords, I just live in more than one place.
- Maybe there is a secret password for obtaining double beds and I don't know as it yet.
1.1A string of characters that allows access to a computer, interface, or system.
- Keychain is the Mac OS ' secure password storage system, allowing passwords to be accessed through a single master code.
- With an FTP server, you can specify the user names and passwords of the people allowed into your system.
- Then one day the computer forgot the mailbox password and no one could connect to access their emails.
Words that rhyme with passwordpotsherd • catchword
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.