- A bacterial infection commonly affecting animals and sometimes transferred to humans through bites and scratches.
More example sentences
- The causative bacteria are Gram-negative rods of the genus Pasteurella, in particular P. multocida
- Both receive vaccines against vibriosis and the infections pasteurellosis, myxobacteriosis and viral nervous necrosis.
- Another illness called pneumonic pasteurellosis, which damages lungs and can cause death in humans and pigs, is in pork meat, but scientists don't know if eating infected meat infects humans.
More definitions of pasteurellosisDefinition of pasteurellosis in:
- The British & World English dictionary