- A type of Moroccan meat pie, typically filled with spiced pigeon meat and apricots and having a sugared crust.More example sentences
- One of the girls at our table is having a completely different dish than the pastilla.
- I had my first pastilla on our first evening.
- The food, though inexpensive, is delicious: aromatic tagines, spicy merguez, sweet pastilla.
Spanish, or Moroccan Arabic beṣṭila, from Spanish pastel 'pie'.
More definitions of pastillaDefinition of pastilla in:
- The British & World English dictionary