- Highly seasoned smoked beef, typically served in thin slices.More example sentences
- Zone in on those oversized sandwiches built with hot corned beef or pastrami served on soft, sturdy, seedless rye.
- And it wanted to outfit its plants with facilities for preparing cooked meats like pastrami, corned beef, and kabobs.
- Cured meats like bacon, corned beef, ham and pastrami contain preservatives called nitrates that have been linked to stomach and colon cancers.
More definitions of pastramiDefinition of pastrami in:
- The British & World English dictionary