noun (plural pathographies)
- A study of the life of an individual or the history of a community with regard to the influence of a particular disease or psychological disorder.More example sentences
- At Auburn University two courses have introduced students to the concept of medical histories, the patient pathography, patient interviewing and practice with real patients.
- In this regard, the patient pathography is proposed as an additional or alternative patient-data collection method.
- In essence, the patient pathography can be utilized to assist pharmacists in achieving optimal therapeutic outcomes.
More definitions of pathographyDefinition of pathography in:
- The British & World English dictionary