- A police car used used for patrolling the streets: the thieves were spotted by police in a patrol carMore example sentences
- Police officers in a patrol car saw the incident and ordered him to stop.
- When the firecrew called in Police support the PSNI patrol car came under attack as well.
- It is now commonplace to drive for hundreds of miles without seeing a police patrol car, and I believe that that is a very bad thing for road safety.
More definitions of patrol carDefinition of patrol car in:
- The British & World English dictionary