- A book containing samples of patterns and designs of cloth or wallpaper.More example sentences
- To illustrate the influence of the Arts and Crafts movement, the curator chose a pattern book of velvet samples published by Morris and Company in 1890.
- Students could copy embroidery designs from a pattern book supplied by their teacher.
- You can spend days thumbing through a pattern book estimating wallpaper materials.
More definitions of pattern bookDefinition of pattern book in:
- The British & World English dictionary