Definition of paulownia in English:
A small Southeast Asian tree with heart-shaped leaves and fragrant lilac flowers.
- Genus Paulownia, family Scrophulariaceae
- I want to plant a royal paulownia or princess tree in my front yard in North Beach, MD. Where can I get one?
- As part of a game, King Cheng gave Yu a paulownia leaf and declared him enfeoffed.
- Popular three-bar sets were further packaged in an upscale paulownia wood box.
modern Latin, named after Anna Pavlovna (1795–1865), a Russian princess.
Definition of paulownia in:
- British & World English dictionary