- 1Pavement.More example sentences
- Outside the church, new paving was laid and a new drainage system was put in place.
- The teenager was found on the concrete paving outside her home by her father yesterday.
- Better street paving and snow clearance have reduced weather obstacles to travel.
- 1.1The materials used for a pavement.More example sentences
- Many of the stone paving slabs are 200 years old and too expensive for Leeds City Council to replace.
- In addition, several thousand square feet of flagstone paving were used for the pool area and sidewalks.
- The front garden is laid in granite paving and provides plenty of off-street parking.
More definitions of pavingDefinition of paving in:
- The British & World English dictionary