- Outside the church, new paving was laid and a new drainage system was put in place.
- The teenager was found on the concrete paving outside her home by her father yesterday.
- Better street paving and snow clearance have reduced weather obstacles to travel.
1.1The materials used for a pavement.
- Many of the stone paving slabs are 200 years old and too expensive for Leeds City Council to replace.
- In addition, several thousand square feet of flagstone paving were used for the pool area and sidewalks.
- The front garden is laid in granite paving and provides plenty of off-street parking.
Words that rhyme with pavingcraving, engraving, raving, saving, shaving
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of paving in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.