(also pay television)
- Television broadcasting in which viewers pay by subscription to watch a particular channel.More example sentences
- However pay television's artificial limit of one television set per household reinstated the living room as a family space.
- Aside from advertising clients plus their families and friends, they're all watching the action on pay TV!
- Under the management of the French government, it added advertising agencies, bus-tour companies, and pay television to its portfolio.
More definitions of pay TVDefinition of pay TV in:
- The British & World English dictionary