- Having a peak: a peaked capMore example sentences
- He was wearing a white peaked baseball cap, blue jeans and a grey, long-sleeved cotton jacket.
- ‘But I have his hat,’ Josie told her, holding up the dripping tweed peaked cap.
- On his head he wore a brown tweed peaked cap and tufts of soft brown hair stuck out from beneath.
adjective[predic.] chiefly North American
- (Of a person) gaunt and pale from illness or fatigue: you do look a little peakedMore example sentences
- Jenny Jones was a thin woman now, and looked peaked and sickly.