- A toy weapon consisting of a small tube that is blown through in order to shoot out dried peas.More example sentences
- In awe of your older brother Dane, you shot a pea-shooter at his horse, causing it to throw him and inflict injuries from which he later died.
- I'd have got a Bic biro and chewed up bits of paper and spat them through the pen at him like an old pea-shooter.
- He's reciting Shakespeare in a talent show but he can't seem to get his lines out - because the gang's pelting him with pea-shooters!
More definitions of peashooterDefinition of peashooter in:
- The British & World English dictionary