- another term for paddleboat.More example sentences
- As the pedal boat landed on shore, Louis and one of the men who was on the pedal boat carried Stephen off from the boat and laid him on the sand.
- But the only person the crew encountered was a white-bearded, obstinate Elmore Hays, in a pedal boat, who rebuffed calls to leave.
- For the energetic, pedal boats, rowing boats, canoes and rafts, will be available for hire throughout the weekend.
More definitions of pedal boatDefinition of pedal boat in:
- The British & World English dictionary