- 1 (pedal pushers) Women’s calf-length pants.More example sentences
- Pencil skirts, pedal pushers (with black vinyl bottoms on a mock croc print), catsuits and zipped jackets combine to form a strong urban theme.
- She's wearing pedal pushers and a blue tube top with a sack stuck to the front.
- She was wearing a rather swishy pair of pedal pushers and a pink hoodie.
- 2 • informal A cyclist.More example sentences
- Like the rest of us they thought this pedal pusher would eventually burn himself out early in the race.
- And before all you ramblers, horse riders, and pedal pushers complain, I say give us a break.
- All right pedal pushers, we know you're interested in this.
More definitions of pedal pusherDefinition of pedal pusher in:
- The British & World English dictionary