Definition of pedodontics in English:
plural noun[treated as singular]
The branch of dentistry that deals with children’s teeth.
- The Paedodontics department which is on the second floor of the college and hospital building is equipped with 24 specialised Paedodontic electronic chairs exclusively for children.
- He specialized in pedodontics and orthodontia and was head of the orthodontic section of the Department of Dentistry of Westchester Medical Center.
- Example sentences
- The aetiology and pathogenesis of three types of root resorption - surface, inflammatory and replacement - are reviewed, and their occurrence after certain types of orthodontic, periodontal, paedodontic and endodontic treatment is described.
- Results show that by age 13 children enrolled in the School of Dentistry paedodontic programme received a mean cumulative skin dose of 23.03 mSv.
- Our pediatric dental staff use our surgical facilities to provide comfortable and rapid pedodontic care in a secure environment.
Definition of pedodontics in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan