- (Of a shoe) having the tip cut away to leave the large toe partially exposed.More example sentences
- If pedicures and peep-toe shoes represent long-established preferences of many in summer, this year's full exposure is rampant!
- Submitting your work is like putting on your favorite polka dot halter dress and peep-toe shoes, misting yourself in Chanel No. 5 only to step outside and have a cab douse you in muddy rainwater.
- If it's cold enough for a fur turban and a granny sweater, it's too cold for peep-toe shoes.
nounBack to top
- A peep-toe shoe.More example sentences
- If you buy designer peep-toes for £250, you're going to need a leg wax, a pedicure, some new nail varnish shades to go with them… and before you know it, you're walking about with one month's mortgage repayment on your feet!
More definitions of peep-toeDefinition of peep-toe in:
- The British & World English dictionary