- Evaluation of scientific, academic, or professional work by others working in the same field.More example sentences
- The academics needed peer review and high quality publishing of their papers for success and status in their field.
- At an academic level, peer review is basically hole-punching and fault finding.
- Evaluation and peer review should serve to improve standards.
verb[with object] (peer-review) Back to top
- Subject (someone or something) to a peer review.More example sentences
- If, however, the journal wants to peer review every study and take only those that are original and pass review then the fee will be smaller.
More definitions of peer reviewDefinition of peer review in:
- The British & World English dictionary