- 1An artificial leg, especially a wooden one.More example sentences
- Across from the parrot was a statue of a pirate captain, one eye covered with a patch, his red coat covered in brocade and one of his legs, predictably, replaced by a wooden peg leg.
- Morris was tall and handsome, which helped him cut a swath; in a perverse way, the peg leg apparently helped too.
- I remember seeing him at 4-years-old in Fishgard, Wales with a peg leg and a big top hat.
- 1.1A person with an artificial leg.More example sentences
- By that time, I was purely convinced that this Miles fellow was surely a peg leg of sorts with like, an eye patch and messed up teeth, and a bad chili-bowl haircut.
More definitions of peg legDefinition of peg leg in:
- The British & World English dictionary