- An enclosure alongside the rink where players who have been assessed penalties must remain while they serve out their penalties.More example sentences
- He deals only in goals, and still spends hours practising his shooting with both feet from all areas of the penalty box.
- I'm very aggressive and very emotional, so I think I've done a good job staying out of the penalty box and taking aggressive penalties.
- But they threw away a number of scoring opportunities in the penalty box area and wasted a number of stirring goal chances.
More definitions of penalty boxDefinition of penalty box in:
- The British & World English dictionary